What are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are tooth-shaped shells that are designed to fit over the front of your teeth in order to correct cosmetic dental flaws and give you a uniform, beautiful smile. Veneers are typically created from very thin porcelain or resin material; both of these materials are very similar to the color of natural teeth, so your new smile will appear natural and attractive. Dental veneers in Niles, Illinois are custom made to perfectly fit your smile and aesthetically enhance your appearance. Dr. Dolnick will ensure that your veneers are a comfortable cosmetic solution for your smile.
Do I need dental veneers?
If you are interested in a complete smile transformation, dental veneers are a good choice for you. With dental veneers, we can:
- Lighten teeth that are stained or discolored
- Correct chipped, broken, or cracked teeth
- Improve teeth that are irregularly shaped
- Restore teeth that are very worn
- Fill in gaps and spaces between teeth
- Straighten slightly misaligned teeth
- Give you a consistent, flawless smile
For more information on dental veneers and how we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams, we welcome you to call or visit our dental office today. Our skilled dentist looks forward to serving you!