Have you been dreaming of a white smile all winter? Has your mind become entranced at the thought of a gorgeous pristine set of pearly whites to usher in the new year with a wonderful smile makeover? If you are dreaming of brighter pastures, teeth whitening treatments may give you the smile you desire.
Find your whitest smile with the help of teeth whitening treatments. Here are some important tips to remember:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentist at Dolnick and Associates to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Dr. Ira J. Dolnick, please call our office at (847) 378-1644. We are conveniently located in Niles, Illinois, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively with Dolnick and Associates!