Have you considered the benefits and rewards that additional fluoride supplementation can give you and its effect on protecting your tooth enamel? Although fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral in large bodies of water around the world, we only truly get it via supplementation in products we use to keep our teeth clean.
Reverse your oral hygiene curse with fluoride. Here are some tips to help you:
– Fluoride is present in many types of toothpaste, mouthwash, and oral health care supplements.
– When choosing the right fluoride product for you, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association, which ensures the product has met the standards of true safety and effectiveness.
– Due to fluoride’s ability to protect the tooth enamel that surrounds your teeth, it can be found in a variety of oral health care products as well as in the public drinking water supply.
– Fluoride is often linked to tooth enamel protection, but the mineral can easily be found in areas around the world, including bodies of water.
– If you require additional fluoride help, supplements can be found online and in local stores.
They can be purchased in a wide variety of supplements, including tablets, drops lozenges, and pills.
No matter the needs you require from your teeth, our team at Dolnick and Associates can help. Dr. Ira J. Dolnick and our team can give you a comprehensive oral examination to determine your oral health care needs. To schedule a visit to our dentist office in Niles, Illinois, call us at (847) 378-1644. Come see us, and let us show you the benefits of a better smile today!